Papers accepted for the CBF2022 after the double-blind peer-review process will be published in the conference proceedings (Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, SpringerNature’s proceedings), indexed by ISI Proceedings, SCOPUS, Google Scholar, and Springerlink.
Additionally, selected papers that have been presented at the conference will also be considered for further development of a possible publication in the highly esteemed partner journals listed below. Note that journal editors are provided with the conference proceedings and will make selections if they feel work is appropriate and of sufficient quality for the journal. If invited to publish in a journal authors will be expected to develop the work by 40-50%, including a change of title and abstract. Individual journal procedures will need to be followed and there is no guarantee of publication. Of course, this will include one or more of the following journals:
- Competitiveness Review, Special Issue– Emerald Publishing, (Scopus, ABDC, Q1).
- Journal of Strategic Marketing, Special Issue – Taylor and Francis, (Scopus, ABDC, Q2).
- Measuring Business Excellence, Special Issue– Emerald Publishing, (Scopus, ABDC, Q2).
- Journal of Decision Systems, Special Issue – Taylor and Francis, (Scopus, ABDC, Q3).
- International Journal of E-Business Research (IJEBR), Special Issue, IGI Global Publishing, (Scopus, ABDC, Q3).
- Jordan Journal of Business Administration, Special Issue – University of Jordan, (Scopus, ABDC, Q3).
- Journal of Business and Socio-economic Development (JBSED), Regular Issue– Emerald
- The International Journal of Business Ethics and Governance (IJBEG), Special Issue-EMBAT.
- مجلة جامعة جرش للبحوث والدراسات، جامعة جرش
ملاحظة: هناك رسوم اضافية للأبحاث المقبولة في المجلة الاردنية للإدارة الأعمال، الصادرة عن الجامعة الأردنية مقدارها 500 دولار