Papers accepted for the CBF’2023 after the double-blind peer-review process will be published in the CBF’2023 conference proceedings, which is indexed by SCOPUS, Google Scholar, and Springerlink.
Additionally, selected papers that have been presented at the conference will also be considered for further development of a possible publication in the highly esteemed partner journals listed below. Note that journal editors are provided with the conference proceedings and will make selections if they feel the work is appropriate and of sufficient quality for the journal. If invited to publish in a journal authors will be expected to develop the work by 40-50%, including a change of title and abstract. Individual journal procedures will need to be followed and there is no guarantee of publication. Of course, this will include one or more of the following journals:
- European Journal of Innovation Management, Regular Issue, Emerald Publishing, (Web of Science Journal Citation Report, Impact Factor 4.75, Q1, Scopus). ”Articles selected by the conference will be considered for publication on EJIM”.
- International Journal of Innovation Studies, Special Issue, KeAi Publishing, (Q2, Scopus).
- The Bottom Line, Special Issue, Emerald Publishing, (Scopus, Q1).
- Competitiveness Review, Special Issue– Emerald Publishing, (Scopus, ABDC, Q1).
- Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting, Spacial Issue, Taylor & Francis, (Scopus, Q2).
- Development and Learning in Organizations, Special Issue – Emerald Publishing, (Scopus, Q3).
- Journal of Business and Socio-economic Development (JBSED), Special Issue– Emerald
- The International Journal of Business Ethics and Governance (IJBEG), Special Issue-EMBAT.